|Like to read good books?
The Joy of Reading Book Club invites everyone who loves books to our monthly meetings. The meetings take place on the 3rd Monday of the month at 6:30 pm.
The Joy of Reading Book Club meets the 3rd Monday of every month and gets started around 6:30 PM. Even if you haven’t read the book of the month you are still welcome to join us. It’s a fun evening of discussion, sharing of ideas and respectful listening. And lots of socializing and laughter!
- No Book Club in February
- March 16 – Akin by Emma Donoghue. Sue Weimer will host this one.
- April 20 – The Ungrateful Refugee by Dina Nayeri. Karen Johnson is hosting.
- May 18 – We are Called to Rise by Laura McBride at the home of Mona Mitton
- June 5 – Little Women by Louisa May Alcott. This is also Book Club’s 10thAnniversary Celebration! Once again our anniversary party/sleepover will be at the beautiful lake home of Gerry Norene on Nancy Lake.
- August 17 – Overstory by Richard Powers